Monday, March 28, 2011

The Comfort of God's Power

Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours (1 Chronicles 29:11) My favorite part is "for everything in heaven and earth is yours." That includes me! God loves me soooooooo much that he suffered the death of His Son, so that I might not be separated from Him by my sin! Even more wonderful, it includes you, my daughter, grandkids, husband, bosses, cousins, aunts, uncles, co-workers and people I don't like very much. When ever I start to feel superior or better than someone, I remember that Jesus died for them to because they are sinners, too and who am I to judge them as less. When I feel inferior to someone, I remember that Jesus loves me as much as the other guy so I'm worthwhile, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment